Ikänik Farms is a California-based, vertically integrated cannabis lifestyle brand centered around active living, health, and wellness. Our goal is to provide a high-end boutique retail experience for customers who live an active lifestyle and use cannabis for recreation, relaxation, and wellness.
We are looking for experienced Retail Managers to oversee the daily operations of our cannabis dispensary. You will be the one to ensure the smooth running of operations to maximize sales and minimize costs.
The ideal candidates will have experience as a retail manager and knowledge of diverse business subjects such as sales, marketing, etc. An effective retail manager will also be able to motivate personnel to perform according to their maximum capacity.
The goal is to manage our store in ways that boost revenues and develop the business.
· Organize all store operations and allocate responsibilities to personnel
· Supervise and guide staff towards maximum performance
· Prepare and control the store’s budget aiming for minimum expenditure and efficiency
· Monitor stock levels and purchases and ensure they stay within budget
· Deal with complaints from customers to maintain the store’s reputation
· Inspect the areas in the store and resolve any issues that might arise
· Plan and oversee in-store promotional events or displays
· Keep abreast of market trends to determine the need for improvements in the store
· Analyze sales and revenue reports and make forecasts
· Ensure the store fulfills all legal health and safety guidelines
· MUST BE 21+
· Must have a valid ID
· Must be able to pass Live Scan (criminal background check)
· Must be able to be on feet 8 hours a day
· Must have a flexible schedule
· Must work well in a team environment
· Must be consistent and have high attention to detail
· Proven experience as a retail manager or in other managerial position
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
· Excellent organizing and leadership skills
· Commercial awareness
· Analytical mind and familiarity with data analysis principles
· High school diploma; BS/BA in business administration or relevant field will be considered a plus
Our medicinal marijuana collective is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The successful...Apply For This Job