Dispatch Office Workers Needed for Medicinal Cannabis Delivery Service!!!
Are you good with people? Does the idea of helping medicinal cannabis patients find the correct medicine that is right for them appeal to you? Do you thrive on providing the absolute best in patient care and services? Do you know a lot about medicinal cannabis? Does the prospect of learning even more about this quickly growing industry excite you? If you answered “yes” to all of the above questions, then you’re the kind of dispatcher we need!
Our main office is always in need of fantastic dispatchers to provide the best in customer service as well as share knowledge of medicinal cannabis with our patients. Hip Joynt dispatchers must be passionate about the medicinal usage of cannabis, and also have a strong sense of compassion towards our patients by extending warmth, thoughtfulness, and tact without judgement or prejudice. Hip Joynt is dedicated to providing lightning fast service. As a dispatcher, you are expected to accurately dispatch patients’ orders. Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task with ease are crucial skills the ideal candidate will possess.
Duties, Responsibilities, and Requirements:
• Be able to work comfortably with a variety of patients.
• Candidate must be at least eighteen-years of age.
• Answer telephones and direct calls to the appropriate delivery driver.
• Handle POS system.
• Filing paperwork as needed.
• The ability to provide basic cannabis knowledge to our patients.
• Take and relay messages, mostly to and from our delivery drivers.
Key Qualifications and Competencies:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Presents one’s self professionally within the office setting.
• Customer service oriented.
• Pays stringent attention to all details.
• Has the ability to take initiative when needed.
• Works well under pressure.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills.
IN COMPLIANCE WITH CALIFORNIA HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE SECTION 11362.5(B)(1)(A) & 11362.7(H) * PROPOSITION 215 & SENATE BILL 420 ONLY.
Tagged as: dispatch