Job Title: Night Inventory Supervisor
Job Description: Too work alongside the current staff, following procedures already in place to control the flow and account for the location and gifting of all inventory as applied to i71 compliance. This representative should work well in a team oriented, competitive environment. Tasks will include bagging flower for the shop under surveillance in a secure controlled area. Challenges will include:
– Communicating with the Daytime supervisor to establish common priorities.
– Scheduling and training staff to complete routine tasks such as bagging, weighing, labeling, organizing, using special machinery, logging items coming in/out of the location, and at the pivot of important is managing inventory in our digital POS which is an ongoing live to the second inventory management system.
– Coming to work on time at all scheduled times.
– Using your smartphone to take pictures of product
– Securely communicating with other locations to accept and fulfill orders.
Type of Facility: Donation Based Gift Shop
Start Date: Looking to interview and hire immediately
Brief Summary of Position:
This is a position where the applicant will be salaried. Helpful experiences include:
– Team oriented extra curriculars,
– Using a scale to weigh flower,
– Handling wax/shatter,
– Organizing or stocking experience,
– Any job where you follow careful instructions, and take action considering what’s best for company.
Detail of Responsibilities
● Bagging, weighing, labeling, organizing, using special machinery, logging items coming in/out of the location, and at the peak of importance is managing inventory in our digital POS.
● Participate in monthly inventory counts, and potentially in non-profit events to support the community.
● Work between the hours of 9am – 9pm Monday – Sunday, 40+ hours as needed.
● This applicant will report to their GM in charge of inventory, and the members of the inventory team will report to this applicant.
● Physical Requirements: Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and lift up to 50lbs individually
● Special Equipment needed: Ideally should have reliable method of transportation to and from work.
● Communication Skills: Must be able to read, write & speak English, Bi-Langual is a plus but not required
● Skills: Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, know how to use a smartphone, navigate the internet, research various things online at request, and have a general understanding or willingness to learn about new technologies.
● Must have 2 or more years in retail experience or an associates degree or better
● Experience with managing an organized flower distribution operation is a plus, willingness to learn is a must.
● 1 year or more in combined experience with POS systems, statistics, inventory management required.
● Salary up to $48,600
● Base / Bonus’
● PTO / Healthcare / Employee Discount
Tagged as: inventory
About Us The Loud Line is an online cannabis marketplace in pursuit of providing the most convenient, customer-centered cannabis delivery...Apply For This Job