Asst Store Manager Responsibilities
· Cash Management responsibilities include:
– Training gift advisors (cashiers) to count their drawer when they open, go on break, and close, and enter counts into our POS.
– Training gift advisors to accept the correct donation for each respective gift per i71 compliance.
– Training gift advisors to follow all other cash management procedures in place, and those yet to come.
· Assist in maintaining the integrity of accounting reports that are delivered to the owner daily.
· Accept job applications, review applicants resume’, interview applicants to determine if their interests are in line with the interests of the company’s future.
· Manage membership applications and other sensitive customer information, plus coordinate the acquisition of new customers under specified terms.
· Determine the schedule each gift advisor will work on a weekly basis
· Cooperate with other co-workers and advocate cooperation amongst the members of the company.
· Follow procedures in place to manage compliance levels in store(s)
· Required Skills
· Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel)
· Proficiency in Cash Management and mental math is a plus
· Well-organized with ability to appropriately prioritize
· Professional and effective communication and interpersonal skills
· High attention to detail and problem-solving ability
· Ability to work well under stress
· Ability to help manage a diverse sales team
· Dedication to meeting deadlines and putting in extra time when necessary
· Proficiency in Google Docs/Microsoft Onedrive
· Authenticity – we care about the people with whom we work and the communities in which we live. We believe that clear communication builds a better world than suspicion, and that transparency is the key to building trust and confidence in all that we do.
· Resourcefulness – we seek individuals that are adaptive and creative, finding joy in connecting assets and ideas in novel ways that are not immediately apparent to others.
· Innovation – we seek individuals that are excited to not only work in a new industry, but to create one.
· Very competitive salary structure
· Health insurance
· Opportunity to work with an exciting, quickly-growing start-up in an emerging industry
MJ Social Equity is a unique program to fast-track qualified applicants into the booming L.A. cannabis industry. Our Offer:Up to...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a part-time budtender who has an active OLCC workers permit. Requirements: great customer service; experience working...Apply For This Job