We are looking for a highly organized and detail oriented General Manager to oversee all retail operations in one of our Dispensary locations in North Dakota. The General Manager will be responsible for managing personnel, inventory purchasing and tracking, sales goals and bonus targets, and the general day-to-day matters for every store in a given region. You will communicate effectively with all levels of the organization to implement and maintain store goals, protocols, policies and procedures in accordance with company standards, as well as communicate broader company objectives and standards.
● Oversee the purchasing, pricing, and sale of all inventory on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
● Communicate with and direct store managers on information gathering for all inventory regarding special patient orders, employee patient samples, weekly deals, and menus (online and in-store).
● Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company regulations.
● Assist and support staff training in accordance with company and state requirements across all locations in the responsible region, as well as assist other regional managers where applicable.
● Regularly communicate with and update higher levels of management.
● Regularly communicate with the marketing department to manage community engagement, store promotions and events, and customer communication across a wide range of platforms.
● Manage and communicate staffing needs for the responsible region.
● Regularly visit and work from each store in the responsible region.
● Familiarity with ND Cannabis Program rules and regulations regarding dispensary management.
● Ability to acquire a state credential by passing required background check and any other requirement listed.
● Willingness to travel.
● Must be at least 21 years of age.
● Proven organizational skills.
● Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
● Leadership and interpersonal skills.
● Efficacy with technology and point of sale systems.
● Working knowledge of inventory and sales reports.
● 3+ of years’ experience in a retail management position.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. This client is committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve patients with great respect and compassion. Besides dispensing medicine, we also provide a wide range of holistic services designed to help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and therapeutic massage. This client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.
Tagged as: dispensary manager, retail manager
We are looking for a part-time budtender who has an active OLCC workers permit. Requirements: great customer service; experience working...Apply For This Job