We are looking for a customer service-oriented and driven candidate to join one of our client’s many
dispensaries. The ideal candidate is a motivated, friendly and passionate team member who assists
in every day-to-day responsibility throughout the retail space. The ideal candidate is a person who
strives to make great product recommendations and provide a genuine experience to customers with
professionalism, poise, and patience. A passion for cannabis coupled with a strong adherence to
protocol and compliance are a must for this role. The ideal candidate transcends cannabis culture by
introducing a fresh approach to using cannabis for experienced customers, and newcomers alike.
● Train for and adapt to several roles in the dispensary to meet day-to-day requirements:
waiting room service, consultation service, checkout service and inventory management are
areas of proficiency.
● Demonstrate high-level product knowledge while remaining translatable to seasoned
cannabis veterans and brand-new customers alike.
● Adhere to and promote a culture of compliance as it pertains to state and company
● Assist and support team members with positivity and proactivity in all day-to-day matters.
● Managing time and respecting protocol under fast-paced retail conditions are a must.
● Master point-of-sale systems and assist in inventory management.
● Respect rules, guidelines and company standards at all times.
● Familiarity with ND Medical Cannabis Program rules and regulations.
● Ability to acquire a state credential by passing required background check and any other
● Must be at least 21 years of age.
● Proven organizational skills.
● Ability to effectively communicate with staff members and managers.
● Efficacy with technology and point of sale systems.
● A fundamental understanding of cannabinoids and their effects on the body is preferred.
● Customer service and/or retail experience.
● A passion for cannabis that is translatable to a diverse group of ages, ethnicities and
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related
duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Our client is committed to improving the quality of our patients’ lives and restoring well-being. Our
medical cannabis dispensaries are setting a new standard of excellence, emphasizing health and
wellness in our clean and modern facilities. Our staff is well trained and attentive, striving to serve
patients with great respect and compassion.
Besides dispensing medicine, our client also provides a wide range of holistic services designed to
help patients maintain a healthy lifestyle, reduce stress and manage pain, such as yoga and
Our client provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age disability or genetics.
Tagged as: budtender, dispensary agent