The Operations Manager is responsible for the management and oversight of all aspects of facility or facilities he/she is assigned. Specific job responsibilities include: • Over site of the entire production process, including, but not limited to, all things from propagation to packaged product • Interviewing, selecting & training employees • Planning and apportioning work among employees • Performance management • Handling employee complaints • Appraising employee productivity and efficiency • Ensure compliance to Federal, State, and company regulations, policies, and procedures at all times • Administer consistent employee discipline administration • Ensuring use of inventory tracking software, NOT METRC. Tracking plants from propagation to wholesale product • Recommending pay adjustment and setting work hours • Ensuring post production is managed and the highest quality product is delivered to the client in an efficient manner • Recommending skill assessment testing • Facility walk-troughs and audits to ensure compliance • Client interaction within guidance set by regional Manager of Client Operations and making sure their supervisor aware of issues before the client • Adherence to site specific corporate approved special requests • Coordination with outside vendors • Tracking performance metrics • Supplies Management: maintaining inventory, planning, and monitoring consumption rates Requirements Qualifications and Education Requirements • Bachelor degree OR equivalent on the job experience • Must be 21 years of old • Must possess horticultural skills and experience • Valid driver’s license and transportation • Exceptional verbal and written communication • Proficiency using Word, Excel and Outlook • Strong math skills • Valid Agent Registration Card • 3 years minimum of prior management experience (depending on size) • Prior customer service experience Management reserves the right to assign other job duties as necessary. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/Disabled/Vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace
Detail of Responsibilities
· Outline daily responsibilities
· Outline weekly responsibilities
· Are there weekly/monthly goals to be met in revenue or inventory
· Outline of daily work hours
· Organization chart information- Reports to Farm Owner/Management Team – Team Leads report to this postion.
· Physical Requirements: (example: Must be able to sit, stand, bend, and lift up to 50lbs individually)
· Special Equipment needed (example: Must be fitted for and wear protective gear or must have own tools)
· Communication Skills: (Must be able to read, write & speak English or must be bi-lingual)
· Skills: (Example: Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Inventory Management System)
· Must have 5 amount of years of experience in Farm Management
· Must have experience with Organic farming, drip irrigation systems
· Extensive background in Farming, preferably hemp and annual crops.
· Must have: ability to learn and work well with others, positive attitude
For more information check out www.hempstaff.com
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘OR Hemp Cultivator’ in the Subject.
Tagged as: farm manager, hemp cultivation