GreenLabs is hiring! We’re looking for eager, charismatic and reliable Budtenders and Receptionists to join our growing team. We have part-time and full-time hours available for the right candidates.
GreenLabs offers a dynamic work environment that encourages independent learning outside of the training we provide. We seek to employ people that are passionate about the Medical Cannabis movement and industry. You will receive extensive training regarding all Maryland Medical Cannabis Committee guidelines and protocols. You will also be trained in dispensary operations and cannabis product knowledge.
GreenLabs takes pride in providing outstanding customer service to all our clients! Our daily guidelines are put in place to make sure that employees are always focused and attentive at work. All employees are expected to stay in compliance with the terms of employment. GreenLabs is a team, so the ability to work well with others is a must. This is a small work environment so effective communication skills are required. Experience with Medical Cannabis is preferred but not necessary. Retail sales experience is required.
Our Budtenders and Receptionists must be knowledgeable, personable, and able to assist patients with all their cannabis questions and needs. You must take initiative to be the expert on all things cannabis! However, you should know that this is a new experience for many of our patients and being humble and helpful is crucial! Be willing to share your knowledge with your patients and with fellow employees. Budtenders and Receptionists are the forefront of our patient’s experience. You must be friendly and eager to greet everyone with a smile! Below you will find a list of a few of the job responsibilities expected:
• Greet guests and identify if they are patients, first time shoppers, and/or first-time visitors of GreenLabs.
• Check patients into the POS system and obtain the appropriate information in accordance with the MMCC.
• Must be able to assist patients through every step of the patient registry process.
• Maintain a clean and tidy work environment and ensure the TVs and computers are turned on and properly prepared for the operation of the store.
• Maintain the filing cabinet and ensure patient attestations are fully stocked and prepared.
• Sign in any visitors who are not patients or employees of GreenLabs.
• Assist in inventory counts during opening and closing hours.
• Full product knowledge and pricing of all inventory and continuing personal education on cannabis product and non-cannabis products.
• Facilitate the flow of patients into the dispensary on a first come first serve bases.
• Maintain a professional appearance and attitude always.
• Communicate with Managers daily.
• Be knowledgeable of cannabis menus and pricing.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
GreenLabs is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume, photo, and a government issued ID with relevant work history along with a summary of why you wish to work in the medical cannabis industry.
Tagged as: budtender, receptionist
Our medicinal marijuana collective is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The successful...Apply For This Job
LOOKING FOR DELIVERY DRIVERS AND DISPATCHERS (CUSTOMER SERVICE) Please review job description below: We are seeking a Delivery Driver to join...Apply For This Job