Account Executive – Michigan
We’re on a mission to empower cannabis companies through expert, industry-specific financial knowledge and management.
We are the fastest growing CPA firm focused on the cannabis industry in the United States. We are a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality, having doubled in revenue and size over the last 2 years. Unlike most CPA firms that are bound by geolocation, our clients are remote and spread throughout all 12 legalized states: the market we serve is limited only by the laws restricting marijuana legalization.
Cannabis is one of the most exciting and rapidly growing industries in the United States, exceeding $13B in sales in 2019 and projected to surpass $30B by 2025. GreenGrowth CPAs has positioned itself as the leading expert in tax, financial, and audit services for cannabis companies. We’ve done this by hiring smart people who reflect our values and leveraging their deep and varied experience to provide best-in-class services to our clients, all while continuously growing and learning in tandem with the industry.
The Junior Account Executive is a commission-based role with a minimal base and residuals, responsible for converting inbound leads to sales as well as developing new leads within sale territory. They should be building relationships, opening new markets, and researching and developing new lists for potential contacts. This is a remote position and focused on phone sales. They should be able to quickly build a rapport with potential clients, have a strong understanding of our business to convey our products, track and follow-up with potential clients, and convert new business. Finally, the Junior Account Executive would be part of the final hand-off of clients to the appropriate tax and/or accounting teams.
GreenGrowth CPA’s is a fully remote workforce and candidates from all U.S. locations are welcome. Some territory travel will be required when it is safe to travel regularly again.
1) Develop a strong understanding of our business, products, and services to convert leads to new sales via phone.
2) Using HubSpot, respond to all inbound sales leads and convert to new clients.
3) Track all leads, categorize them for follow-up, and prepare new clients for conversion to the service lines.
4) Research new companies, lists, and vendors to open new markets by building relationships, cold calling, and lead generation.
5) Meet minimum monthly sales quotas and conversion rates.
6) Participate in regular meetings with leadership and marketing to provide sales feedback, receive market and industry updates, and gain insight on new products.
1) Proven track record of sales metrics and meeting sales numbers at least 2 years in a row
2) 4+ years of phone sales experience
3) 8+ years of sales experience a plus
4) Experience selling financial products or background in finance or accounting a plus
5) Experience training sales people and/or building a sales team a plus
Tagged as: account executive