Plants Helping People
Sales & Marketing Manager
Our client, Great Northern Harvest – a hemp seed company in Colorado, is looking to add a Sales & Marketing Manager to their team of remote staff.
Great Northern Harvest is based in Colorado and is an integrated firm with interests in seed/genetics, cultivation, extraction, product development and distribution.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and highly-skilled Sales & Marketing Manager with an exceptional track record in sales and marketing. In this role, you will drive sales, increase productivity and optimize our company’s market share. Working with farmers and cultivators, you will build solid relationships while working towards finding the best product to suit their needs.
You will have tremendous opportunities to develop innovative campaigns that shape the future of our organization. Candidates for this role will be creative, charismatic, knowledgeable, and exceptionally well-versed in the latest sales and marketing techniques as well as tried-and-true practices.
• Identify new customers, understand their business needs and develop customer acquisition programs
• Establish and generate sales leads
• Manage existing customer base while cultivating and deepen client relationships and valuable partnerships
• Work collaboratively with customer sales account to contract orders and ensure shipment arrivals
• Oversee day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market
• Continually assess marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales
• Stay up-to-date on current market trends
• Work collaboratively across the organization to assess current and future opportunities
• Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals and margin objectives
• Collaborate with and provide recommendations to team to creatively reach more potential customers
• Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Post secondary degree in sales, business or related field
· 5+ years’ experience in managing a large portfolio of clients
· Highly motivated self-starter looking to grow network
· Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
· Persuasive and passionate communicator with exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
· Action-oriented, adaptable, and innovative approach
· Passionate, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed
· Able to innovate and implement change successfully
· Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from clients
· Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
· Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
If you would like more information about this role or the Great Northern Harvest, please visit http://bit.ly/GNH-SMM.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to this organization as the Sales & Marketing Manager, please submit your resume to Teri Berry, Senior Consultant – Teri@legacybowes.com quoting #193107.
Tagged as: account manager, agriculture, agronomy, brand recognition, branding, business development, cultivation, day-to-day, farmers, forecasting, home office, margins, market trends, marketing, regional sales, relationship, remote, sales, sales leads, work from home
SUMMARY AG Gas is an emerging company with a disruptive “Ag Tech” technology that provides CO2 enrichment services to stimulate...Apply For This Job
Green Little Boxes is a packaging company in search of a dynamic, personable, driven, self starting rockstar to join our...Apply For This Job