Flower Processor / Packager
4714 Soquel Dr, Soquel, CA 95073, USA
Our Site: Utopia
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Utopia will depend on the Processor to consistently trim, gram and package flower products. This position requires an individual to be familiar with, and proficient in, trimming and flower work, and have worked in the cannabis industry or in a processing and packaging environment. The qualified individual will be responsible for meeting production and packaging goals, exceeding quality control standards and working effectively as a member of the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures put in place by the Production Manager
• Accurately, consistently and neatly trim flower product
• Accurately, consistently and neatly weigh out and package product.
• Label product correctly and neatly.
• Be highly organized, clean and efficient.
• Meet production and packaging goals
• Assemble finished products into ship-ready boxes
• Clean and/or sanitize work areas, utensils, and/or equipment
• Provide feedback regarding position and role efficiency
• Flexibly react to changes in the position and company
• Comply with all state and local laws per new cannabis regulations
Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to maintain productivity without direct supervision
• Excellent time management skills and ability to organize tasks within shifts
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods of time
• Strong communication skills
• Excels in team environment; follows directions easily
• High attention to detail and extremely organized
• Able to adapt to changing roles and responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Must be 21+ years old
• Fluent in both written and spoken english
• Physical Demands: consistently sitting or standing throughout shift. Repetitive hand motion
• Must have excellent manual dexterity and impeccable personal Hygiene
Medical, Dental, Vision
Vacation and Sick Pay
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour
How to Apply
Apply via 420careers.com