Fireball Cannabis Brand Management & Sales Program
TEAM RED – MUST BE 21
OPERATION – PAINT THE TOWN RED
· Fireball Cannabis Brand Managers or TEAM RED are an outgoing, entrepreneurial, charismatic and dynamic group at the core of Fireball Cannabis brand strategy. Our goal is to drive product trial to new customers and introduce existing cannabis consumers to our new product.
· Further, our mission is to gather the trust and likeness of the budtender which will be accomplished through monthly parties and outings … engaging budtenders with the Fireball Cannabis lifestyle.
· Each day is different: be it activating at Vegas day-clubs, sampling at partner dispensaries, engaging future customers at First Friday or EDC … you will be busy and action is the name of the game.
· This is not your average 9-5. As a TEAM RED member, you’ll be empowered to create and execute tailor-made sales & marketing plans to engage our target customers in the most exciting way thanks to your drive and ability.
WHO WE ARE
o You think outside the box and always seek out new opportunities.
o You love creating top-notch plans and putting them into action.
· Engaging and Exciting Personality
o You’re highly approachable and social with a natural ability to relate to different people in many different occasions. You can sell a product but maintain authenticity.
o Through social media, on-site engagement with customers, and relationships influencing is how we win.
OWN YOUR domain
TEAM RED Members are directly in contact with various dispensaries and budtenders. Pushing product purchase, helping gather customer information, supporting budtenders, and working with dispensary general management are activities taking place daily at Fireball Cannabis pop-ups throughout your region.
WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
Be a Fireball Cannabis Cannabis Brand Ambassador
Rep the brand in a premium way.
Know your stores, spot and set the standard.
Always seek new ways to engage with customer and budtender.
Build Budtender Relationships. Ensure visibility. Push Purchase.
Relationships are key. Be top of mind. Be their friend. Stay relevant.
Invite product trial.
Competently answer questions about the product. Know your stuff. Tell them why they need it.
· Must be 21 years of age to apply.
· Based on your skills, knowledge, experience and availability, your focus be either one store or a region of stores.
· Please submit Instagram handle, resume ,cover letter, and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
· This program pays part-time wages and grants internship credit pending university approval.
· Top regarded members of Team Red will be considered for full-time employment as the company grows nationwide.
Tagged as: grass roots marketing, sales development, vendor relations
At Niwa, we’re dedicated to offering simple software and hardware solutions for interested growers of fruits and vegetables. We’ve shipped...Apply For This Job