We are looking for a positive, respectful, and hard working team player for the budtending position. Our employees are responsible for providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times, as well as keeping our dispensary clean and organized. They must be friendly and professional during all interactions with patients and other guests, as well as perform all tasks as directed by management.
Looking for employees that can work 2 weekend shifts Friday – Sunday, as well as weekdays when needed.
– Must be 21+.
– 1 year of retail/customer service experience required.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Experience or extensive knowledge in the cannabis industry.
– Familiar with the BCC laws and regulations.
– Good punctuality.
– Reliable transportation.
– Strong written and oral communication skills.
– Available on weekends. (Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday)
– Available on holidays.
– Available to cover shifts.
Duties of a Budtender include but are not limited to:
– Assisting patients in choosing products that best suit their unique needs.
– Accurately describing methods of consumption, ratios, milligrams of THC/CBD and dosages to patients.
– Cash Handling/Register.
– Restocking on floor.
– Cleaning and maintaining entire store.
– Understanding cannabinoids and their medical benefits.
Tagged as: customer service
Position Summary The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining and growing membership. This will be done through communication...Apply For This Job
We’re looking for a friendly and professional budtender for a weekend part-time position. General duties will include keeping up with...Apply For This Job
Corridor 70 LLC is an equal opportunity employer with a passion for people and our products. We offer a competitive...Apply For This Job