We are looking for an outgoing and knowledgeable budtender for a part-time position. A budtender is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times. They must be friendly and professional during all interactions with patients and other guests, as well as perform all tasks as directed by management.
Duties and expectations for the budtender position include but are not limited to:
– Assisting patients in choosing products that suit their unique needs.
– Accurately describing methods of consumption, ratios, milligrams of THC/CBD and dosages to patients.
– Cash Handling/Cash Register experience.
– Keep up to date on new developments and laws in the cannabis industry.
– Have an understanding cannabinoids and their medical uses.
– Must be 21+.
– Have punctuality.
– 1 year of retail/customer service experience (not required but preferred).
– Have reliable transportation.
– Available at least one weekend day.
– Experience in the cannabis industry (not required but preferred).
M&F Talent has a client in hydroponics products / nutrients that is looking to expand their footprint in Southern California....Apply For This Job
Full details on our website: CBD.CEO Looking for a self-starter who loves working from home (no office meetings). You will...Apply For This Job