We are looking for an outgoing and knowledgeable budtender for a part-time position. A budtender is responsible for providing the highest quality of service to customers at all times. They must be friendly and professional during all interactions with patients and other guests, as well as perform all tasks as directed by management.
Duties and expectations for the budtender position include but are not limited to:
– Assisting patients in choosing products that suit their unique needs.
– Accurately describing methods of consumption, ratios, milligrams of THC/CBD and dosages to patients.
– Cash Handling/Cash Register experience.
– Keep up to date on new developments and laws in the cannabis industry.
– Have an understanding cannabinoids and their medical uses.
– Must be 21+.
– Have punctuality.
– 1 year of retail/customer service experience (not required but preferred).
– Have reliable transportation.
– Available at least one weekend day.
– Experience in the cannabis industry (not required but preferred).
Position Summary The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining and growing membership. This will be done through communication...Apply For This Job
At Niwa, we’re dedicated to offering simple software and hardware solutions for interested growers of fruits and vegetables. We’ve shipped...Apply For This Job
MJ:LA – The cannabis social summit, connecting community through creative collaboration. This special event will offer job recruitment, feature guest...Apply For This Job