Entry-Level Software Sales/Support Associate
Greetings Potential Applicant,
We are a rapidly growing enterprise software startup servicing the regulated cannabis industry and are looking for talented professionals to join our team.
We are currently hiring for entry level support and/or sales positions with incredible growth opportunity. This position is currently work from home/telecommute, but will be in an office in the Bend/Redmond, OR area within a year – must be willing to re-locate. Employees are issued company laptop and equipment.
Our entry level support agents will start at $24,000-$30,000, depending on experience and skills, with a 90-day probationary period.
The position will work a 5 day on, 2 day off schedule that will mostly fall in normal business hours, but there is the potential for weekend and evening coverage needed in the future as well. Must have high speed, reliable internet at home and a reliable cell phone.
The initial primary responsibilities of this position are:
– Become a Cultivera product expert
– Provide industry-leading customer service
– Communicate effectively with customers on basic help-desk requests
– Apply critical thinking to troubleshoot complex client support issues
– Document all call-ins and resolutions well
– Conduct webinar training sessions
– QA testing and documentation on upcoming releases
As a Cultivera product expert, you can grow into a few different career paths:
– Onboarding Consultant
– Support Manager
– Training Consultant
– Sales Executive
We are a lean team with a start-up culture and all of our team members wear many hats. Hard work is expected, but also rewarded.
Here are some fundamental skills and traits we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
– Tech savvy
– Effective communicator
– Customer service experience
– Microsoft Excel skills
Here are some bonus skills and experience that could help set you apart:
– Microsoft SQL Server
– Crystal Reports
– Software QA testing
– Cannabis traceability software (Biotrack/MJ Freeway/Greenbits/etc)
– Cannabis industry
– Technical writing
– Located in a legal cannabis market/state
We expect a high volume of responses for this exciting opportunity. To ensure your resume is reviewed PLEASE follow these instructions:
– Include a cover letter as the base text in your email reply (not as an attachment). In this cover letter, please keep it short and sweet but make sure to:
– Tell us why you think you’re a good fit
– Highlight any of your bonus skills or experience
– Include your resume in PDF format
Salary: $24,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year with periodic reviews and raises at the company’s discretion