As a growing facility, Entry Level Growers are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company’s operating procedures. Entry Level Growers carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the medical Cannabis production cycle. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cloning: cutting and transplanting; watering; labeling; and inventory data input.
• Plant care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming, manipulating and staking; big leafing and pruning; watering; plant monitoring; inventory data input.
• Harvesting: cutting plants; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system.
• Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing rooms, cultivation workspaces and tools.
• Packaging and Trimming may be needed during peak times.
• General cleanup.
• Any other tasks assigned by Management.
Education and Qualification Requirements:
• Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the TCRA and state; a pursuit to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry.
• Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and curing.
• Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
• Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
• Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.
• No felony convictions outside of cannabis
• Must be willing to participate in an extensive background check
• Must be trustworthy and hardworking
• Must have reliable transportation
Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent time-management skills
• Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
Licensed dispensary seeking staff to work in cultivation site, extraction lab and edibles kitchen opening in Phoenix Arizona (southwest valley)....Apply For This Job
Hello! We are looking for an experienced Master Grower who specializes in hydroponics or aeroponics to join our medical cannabis...Apply For This Job