As a growing facility, Entry Level Growers are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company’s operating procedures. Entry Level Growers carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the medical Cannabis production cycle. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cloning: cutting and transplanting; watering; labeling; and inventory data input.
• Plant care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming, manipulating and staking; big leafing and pruning; watering; plant monitoring; inventory data input.
• Harvesting: cutting plants; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system.
• Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing rooms, cultivation workspaces and tools.
• Packaging and Trimming may be needed during peak times.
• General cleanup.
• Any other tasks assigned by Management.
Education and Qualification Requirements:
• Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the TCRA and state; a pursuit to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry.
• Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and curing.
• Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse.
• Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
• Candidate must be at least 21 years of age.
• No felony convictions outside of cannabis
• Must be willing to participate in an extensive background check
• Must be trustworthy and hardworking
• Must have reliable transportation
Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent time-management skills
• Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
Truehitt Co. is an OLCC licensed, in-door, year-round, recreational cannabis farm located on the outskirts of Monmouth. Currently we are...Apply For This Job