Sonoma Lab Works is looking for drivers
• Pick up testing samples
• take cash payments and make accurate change.
• Provide exceptional customer service by phone, text and during in person pick ups.
• Develop and maintain rapport with our customers, partners and staff.
• Ensure customers’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently and communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager when needed.
• Ensure strict controls to protect organizational assets at the direction of management.
• Obey all traffic laws and operate vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Must have a clean driving history
Education/experience: The minimum requirements per the state are either a two year degree (doesn’t require a science field) or high school diploma and 1 year experience.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
• Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a motor vehicle and basic office equipment.
• Requires normal range of hearing.
• Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided) sufficient for safe driving with the ability to see color and adjust focus.
• Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
Are you a gifted communicator? Are you knowledgeable and interested in medicinal cannabis? Then you may have found your next...Apply For This Job