Sonoma Lab Works is looking for drivers
• Pick up testing samples
• take cash payments and make accurate change.
• Provide exceptional customer service by phone, text and during in person pick ups.
• Develop and maintain rapport with our customers, partners and staff.
• Ensure customers’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently and communicate customer requests and/or problems to a manager when needed.
• Ensure strict controls to protect organizational assets at the direction of management.
• Obey all traffic laws and operate vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Possess a valid driver’s license
• Must have a clean driving history
Education/experience: The minimum requirements per the state are either a two year degree (doesn’t require a science field) or high school diploma and 1 year experience.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
• Work may require prolonged sitting/standing, some bending, stooping and stretching.
• Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a motor vehicle and basic office equipment.
• Requires normal range of hearing.
• Requires healthy vision (aided or unaided) sufficient for safe driving with the ability to see color and adjust focus.
• Requires lifting up to 50 pounds.
An up and coming California cannabis distribution company is looking for a high energy, experienced, high potential Operations expert to...Apply For This Job
As a mobile budtender, you’ll deliver cannabis products from a licensed retailer directly to consumers. Earn an hourly rate, mileage...Apply For This Job
Dispatchers (Immediate hiring) and Delivery Drivers (Riverside, CA) Here at HoneyBudz we are seeking Dispatchers (Immediate hiring) and Delivery Drivers. Apply...Apply For This Job