• 3-5 years in progressively responsible retail experience, including at least three years in a management position (dispensary experience is not required but an added bonus)
• Ability to manage a team of staff members at a time during normal business hours in a fast paced, heavily regulated environment.
• Experience in inventory management and reconciliation
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient computing skills
• Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
• Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
• High level of integrity, and must be punctual. Excessive amount of time requested off can not be accommodated for this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the dispensary in a manner that supports the organizations mission as defined by the company.
• Provide departmental leadership to assure that all departmental operations such as customer check ins, client consulting, product dispensing, cash management, inventory management, inventory auditing, outreach, marketing and ordering are functioning with integrity and in the most cost efficient, compassionate and compliant manner.
• Performing monthly, quarterly and annual sales reviews and provide suggestions for improvement to the Retail Director.
• Responsible for ensuring vigilance, adherence and departmental compliance with the BCC, OSHA and CDTFA regulations including but not limited to confidentiality, training, patient record keeping, submissions of reports, preparation of policies and procedures, acting as a departmental contact person for regulators and law enforcement personnel.
• Responsible for reviewing, maintaining and updating all dispensary SOP’s and assuring that any changes are communicated to employees and the most recent SOP versions are available 24/7 for planned and unplanned audits by regulators and organization management.
• Responsible for training, supervising and evaluating all dispensary employees to assure compliance with departmental SOP’s.
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring cash management procedures are being followed including, transacting, opening, closing, depositing, reporting, and creating change as needed.
• Responsible for overseeing and ensuring dispensing procedures are happening in compliance with CA Regulations including admissions, verification of medical recommendations, allotment of daily limits, entering items into Metric and any other database required.
• Responsible for interfacing with managers in all departments to ensure smooth running of the dispensary.
• Stays informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations and industry news
• Required to oversee dispensary weekly inventory and reporting of cycle counts to the BCC/ Metric as required by law.
M&F Talent has a client in cannabis harvest equipment that is looking to hire a North American Sales Director. This...Apply For This Job
M&F Talent is working with a client in the horticultural consumer products field that is looking to onboard an experienced...Apply For This Job