Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in the Greater Boston area and the Brockton area have an opening for a Dispensary Manager! Cannabis experience not required!
Location: Greater Boston / Brockton
Job Status: Full-Time
Direct Supervisor: Retail Director
The General Dispensary Manager ensures that the dispensary complies with state laws, regulations and local ordinances. The General Dispensary Manager collaborates with the District Manager to develop and implement strategies that support a results-driven culture and a superior and unique customer experience.
▪ Foster a culture of teamwork
▪ Communicate the details of daily operations to the District Manager
▪ Implement and oversee security, reporting and cash management procedures related to opening and closing of the dispensaries
▪ Stay informed and knowledgeable about state and local laws, regulations and industry news
▪ Maintain established standards of transaction times, customer service and compliance
▪ Maintain organization, patience, and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
▪ Utilize customer and staff feedback to readily implement changes to improve customer service
▪ Execute dispensary selling strategies (incentives, displays, internal and external marketing)
▪ Own all customer feedback. Provide customer/patient complaint resolution. If com- plaint needs to be moved to another department, follow up until resolved.
▪ Execute product placement strategy at all points of distribution to optimize sales
▪ Recommend future promotions and ways to increase sales trends by understanding the success of previous incentives and promotions.
Staffing & Training
▪ Support dispensary associates with 1 on 1 training, current reference materials and course correct to ensure optimum performance to create an environment focused on customer service, safety, and compliance
▪ Ensure all employees have accurate, up-to-date knowledge and materials related to their position
▪ Participates in the recruiting, training, development and success of employees
▪ Ensure dispensary is compliant with all local, state and federal regulations
▪ Record all sales and inventory transactions accurately and in accordance with state and local laws and regulations
▪ Create scheduling to comply with established labor control policies
Financial & Administrative
▪ Perform inventory reconciliations daily and weekly
▪ Observe levels of inventory and sales metrics to place informed bi-weekly orders of product from our grow facility, third party vendors, and supply companies
▪ Challenges Accepted
▪ Detail Focused
▪ High school diploma/GED required (Bachelor’s degree preferred)
▪ 4+ years experience a management role
▪ 5+ years in a retail/customer service environment
▪ Ability to work nights, holidays, and weekends if necessary
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
▪ Ability to stand, sit for extended periods of time and lift up to 25 pounds.
We are looking for full-time, hard-working, and team oriented individuals to join our team! We want outgoing and passionate Budtenders,...Apply For This Job
Our medicinal marijuana collective is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of Delivery Driver. The successful...Apply For This Job
About Us The Loud Line is an online cannabis marketplace in pursuit of providing the most convenient, customer-centered cannabis delivery...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an outgoing and knowledgeable budtender for a part-time position. A budtender is responsible for providing the...Apply For This Job