• Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
• Place or order and take payment information, billing & shipping addresses and phone numbers
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, returns or exchanges
• Inform customer of deals and promotions to sell additional products and services
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Print invoices and pick CBD orders.
• Appropriately package and label outbound orders.
• Process returns and exchanges.
• Pick and Insert product inserts like fliers & promotional items.
• Prepare documents for international shipments for proper Customs clearance.
• Maintains inventory storage room in a neat and organized fashion.
• Ensure there is adequate inventory of filling supplies and request additional supplies as needed.
• Collaborate with the Central Hub Operations Manager on addressing collective/partner issues.
• Assemble product kits and appropriately package and label for shipment
• Other related duties as assigned
Salary: $16 – $20/hour plus 100% employer-paid benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
Customer Service/Dispatch Agent Responsibilities: · Answer incoming customer phone calls and take appropriate action for each call · Maintain customer...Apply For This Job