We are looking for motivated and engaged individuals that are passionate about cannabis and would like to represent a premium concentrate brand in the California market. Successful candidates will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities and generating sales of our cannabis concentrate products. We are a Type 7 manufacturer producing a variety high quality concentrates – shatter, batter, budder, live resin, diamonds, isolate and many things in between.
We will provide you with the training and support to help you succeed as part of our growing team! We invite you to apply to this amazing opportunity to work with a collaborative, progressive, and driven team of professionals, to be a part of the growing cannabis concentrate market.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible to promote and sell our market leading cannabis concentrate products.
· Responsible for the successful planning, development and execution of your sales strategy to achieve personal and company sales goals.
· Clearly communicate the value of our products to retailers across California.
· Prioritize initiatives based on strategic direction from COO and CEO.
· Identify new business opportunities.
· Target, qualify and pursue leads in accordance with company’s strategy and techniques.
· Plan and perform social media marketing, sales calls, appointments, and site visits.
· Create opportunities through contact calls and/or visits to potential clients.
· Provide accurate log for all scheduled and completed meeting with potential and existing clients using our CRM system.
· Closes sales by building rapport with potential client.
· Provide excellence in customer service to manage and grow client accounts.
· Establish and maintain professional and ethical working relationships with all clients and company staff.
Job Skills, Abilities, and Qualifications:
· Previous experience in the marijuana/cannabis industry (preferred but not required).
· High School Diploma or GED. (required)
· 1+ years sales experience preferred.
· Self-starter, highly motivated and outgoing.
· Ability to build rapport with clients.
· Willing and receptive to training and personal development.
· Social Media Marketing Experience a plus.
· Successful track record selling in a competitive and growing market.
· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Job Physical Requirements:
· Able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time.
· Able to periodically bend, reach, and squat.
· Able to physically lift at least 25 lbs.
· At least 21 years of age.
· Resident with a current valid State-issued ID or Drivers License.
· Provide necessary documentation for employment in the United States.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Tagged as: commission, sales, virtual
Job Description: We are seeking an energetic, grass-fed, GMO-free sales representative to join our team at Nectarpercs.com. High quality nectar...Apply For This Job