CANNERALD is a leading premium medical Cannabis Cultivator in Switzerland.
We are looking for an experienced Head- / Master Grower.
– Manage a large-scale indoor GMP-Greenhouse with a crew of about 40 growers.
– Responsibility for all aspects of Growing, including planning and preparation.
– Overseeing cannabis growing and cultivation management by strategizing cannabis production over the year.
– Monitoring the progress of such crops for optimal quality, health, and yield.
– Supervising the growers and associated staff.
– Analyze and catalog each individual strain from clone to harvest.
– Implement robust preventative measures against contaminants.
– Reporting on the Facility, Nutrition, Plant Overall Wellness, employee expenses, etc.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
– An organized person with confidence in its growing abilities.
– Excellent feel for the health of the plants and experience in advising a highly productive and enthusiastic team of growers and associated staff.
– Experienced in the position of a Head-/ Master Grower for at least five years.
– Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation, including nutrient requirements, mediums, LED light requirements, temperature control, airflow, CO2, etc.
– Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
– Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
– Modern workplace near Bern in Switzerland.
– Motivated crew with a good Team-Spirit
– Salary and fringe benefits by appointment
– Support for moving to Switzerland
– Start of work immediately or by arrangement
Interested? Please apply by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Att: Stefan Amweg
+41 76 778 03 30
Tagged as: cannabis, cbd, master, medical, recreational, THC
Hello! We are looking for an experienced Master Grower who specializes in hydroponics or aeroponics to join our medical cannabis...Apply For This Job