Cannerald GmbH is a leading premium medical Cannabis Cultivator in Switzerland.
We are looking for an experienced
Head- / Master Grower
– Manage a large-scale indoor greenhouse with a crew of about 20 employees
– Responsibility for all aspects of Growing, including planning and preparation, overseeing cannabis growing and cultivation management by strategizing cannabis production over the year and monitoring the progress of such crops for optimal quality, health, and yield.
– Advising the growers and associated staff.
– Analyze and catalog each individual strain from clone to harvest.
– Implement robust preventative measures against contaminants.
– Weekly Report on the Facility, Nutrition, Plant Overall Wellness, employee expenses, etc.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
– An organized person with confidence in its growing abilities, an excellent feel for the health of the plants and experience in advising a highly productive and enthusiastic team of growers and associated staff.
– Experienced Head-/ Master Grower for at least five years.
– Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation, including nutrient requirements, mediums, LED light requirements, temperature control, airflow, CO2, etc.
– Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options.
– Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
– Modern workplace near Bern in Switzerland
– Salary and fringe benefits by appointment
– Support for moving to Switzerland
– Start of work immediately
Please apply by Email to:
+41 76 778 03 30