Complying with the oversight of regulatory provisions requires the ability to determine the origin of cannabis at any point in the distribution chain. The only true way to achieve this is by directly tagging cannabis at its source. The Director Cannabis Development will support the brand and cannabis products sold to dispensaries, small and large growers, manufacturers, cultivators, bulk commodity distribution, white label manufacturing, and end users worldwide. Work with local, state and country regulatory agencies to ensure that supply chains are complying. The Director Cannabis Development position will be responsible for the growth of the cannabis vertical by finding, attracting, and then signing business clients to grow the company’s market share in the recreational and medical cannabis industry, as well as setting and then executing the sales strategy, to sell exceptional new clients ADNAS products and services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the development of corporate sales strategy for multiple services including B2B sales, SAAS and Direct to Consumer offerings and help set pricing.
• Management of the business lead pipeline which will include both well-known brands as well as new companies in the industry, consistently reporting the status and results to top executives.
• Create relevant sales material to attract new clients, in both existing and new partner categories or verticals and then coordinate their onboarding and integration working closely with internal integration teams.
• Establish ADNAS pricing, advertising, and/or promotional strategies.
• Become a credible expert in recreational and medical products in the cannabis space.
• Represent and promote ADNAS through attendance and involvement in meetings, conferences, state, federal, and community activity, and networking events when necessary.
• Maintain knowledge of regulatory changes and work with customers and partners to adjust the overall operations.
• Analyzes and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
• Prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Generates a growing list of prospects.
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies paid for by the employer.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must possess a passion for cannabis products and services and the cannabis industry in general, while providing excellent customer service through clear communications.
• Required to be a self-motivated sales leader, looking to build a top-performing sales team, with over 4 years as a Sales Manager or Sales Director, and a strong network of executive level contacts at leading companies within the cannabis industry.
• Must be familiar and comfortable with complex legal documents, contracts, regulations and reports.
• Experience building and leading a sales team in a high-growth environment within cannabis, nutraceutical, pharmaceutical industries or related industries
• A leader who can manage a team, but also can sell in and design programs with large scale accounts, regional partners, distribution partners and delivery services.
• Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal systems support
• Strong people skills including motivating others.
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across functions to achieve buy-in and gain support for sales efforts.
• Proactive approach to learning what customers want and need and then helping us deliver products that fill those needs.
• Strong Business Insight.
• Strong organizational leadership skills.
• Ability to travel up to 35%.
• Preference: Existing experience in building cannabis sales.
We’re looking for a friendly and professional budtender for a weekend part-time position. General duties will include keeping up with...Apply For This Job