Reporting to the Director Business Development Cannabis, he/she would be responsible for working to strategize, create and implement revenue driving and supportive cannabis programs on-time, within budget, and with clearly defined success metrics. The Product Manager should have strong project management and analytical capabilities and be skilled at gathering requirements, assessing the landscape, making decisions and driving towards execution. This person knows how to prioritize and can break down complex problems into steps that drive action and deliver results. This role requires work with a variety of teams across the business, including scientists, operations, sales, customer-facing teams, and marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure successful rollout of a cannabis focused platform for the business / brands.
• Identify opportunities, plan strategies and execute, execute, execute.
• Track and provide status reports to all stake holders.
• Collaboration and coordination across functional and business teams such as marketing, merchandising, logistics, fulfillment, operations to achieve cost efficiency and quality solutions.
• Have an ability to understand and probe into complex business scenarios with an ability to provide guidance using various forms of eCommerce and revenue scaling technologies
• Be digitally proficient to explore emerging cannabis technologies and collaborate with internal business partners to identify use cases to drive successful pilot programs.
• Lead the development of the positioning and messaging that differentiates our ADNAS products in the cannabis market.
• Communicate the value proposition of cannabis products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of new and existing cannabis products.
• Plan the launch of new cannabis products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
• Do the research to be the expert on cannabis and our competition to drive all the outbound product assets.
• Analyze data and trends to identify obstacles and opportunities and create action items to overcome or take advantage of these to increase market share.
• Act as the ongoing voice of the customer to understand customer applications, objectives, challenges and identify new development opportunities; exposure to customers. Monitor and incorporate industry trends and innovations.
• Become a credible expert in recreational and medical products in the cannabis space.
• Represent and promote ADNAS through attendance and involvement in meetings, conferences, state, federal, and community activity, and networking events when necessary.
• Maintain knowledge of regulatory changes and work with customers and partners to adjust the overall operations.
• Analyze and control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies paid for by the employer.
• Must possess a passion for cannabis products and services and the cannabis industry in general, while providing excellent customer service through clear communications.
• Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across functions to achieve buy-in and gain support for sales efforts.
• Adapt well to change. This industry is in a constant state of change, from the government level, to product delivery requirements and everything in-between.
• Experience in cannabis related product development a huge plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
• Demonstrate excellence in documentation and communication skills
• Project Management Experience
• Strong communication skills
• Team player.
• Entrepreneurial drive to take ownership for assigned product strategy and execution to achieve growth goals.
• Strong leadership skills – must be able to work across departments and management levels
• Strong Business Insight.
• Strong organizational leadership skills.
• Preference: Existing experience in cannabis sales.
We are looking for a full-time and part-time budtender who has an active OLCC workers permit. Requirements: great customer service;...Apply For This Job
Corridor 70 LLC is an equal opportunity employer with a passion for people and our products. We offer a competitive...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY AG Gas is an emerging company with a disruptive “Ag Tech” technology that provides CO2 enrichment services to stimulate...Apply For This Job
Green Little Boxes is a packaging company in search of a dynamic, personable, driven, self starting rockstar to join our...Apply For This Job