We are looking for a Master Grower to manage a large-scale indoor grow operation in Missouri including performing all the tasks in the grow.
* Manage a large-scale warehouse with various grow lights.
* Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
* Develop and/or maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment.
* Manage grow warehouse working crew of 9+ employees.
* Manage plant scheduling and organization.
* Cataloging and analyzing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
* Cloning and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
* Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
* Mastery of Soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
* Working knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
* Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids.
* Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audit
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Growing for more than 3 years.
* Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
* Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
* Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
* Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures and portfolio at interview.
* Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
* You are at least 21 years of age.
* You have no felony convictions.
* You are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
* You are trustworthy and hardworking.
*Competitive Salary, relocation pay and possible equity for qualified applicants.
Send resumes via email to email@example.com
Tagged as: cannabis, cultivation, head grower