We are looking for a Master Grower to manage a large-scale indoor grow operation in Missouri including performing all the tasks in the grow.
* Manage a large-scale warehouse with various grow lights.
* Perform all the tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, super cropping, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
* Develop and/or maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment.
* Manage grow warehouse working crew of 9+ employees.
* Manage plant scheduling and organization.
* Cataloging and analyzing each individual strain from clone to flower to harvesting.
* Cloning and manage vegetation with at least a 90% success rate.
* Execute preventative maintenance and elimination of all types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, fungus gnats, etc.
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
* Mastery of Soil growing methods including micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation.
* Working knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation.
* Well researched in new techniques and insight to expand knowledge in nutrient of individual strains, high yield recipes, controlled stress environments to different lighting systems and set ups.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Strains; Sativa, Indica and Hybrids.
* Assist state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audit
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Growing for more than 3 years.
* Knowledge of large scale commercial plant cultivation including nutrient requirements, mediums, light requirements, temperature control, air flow, etc.
* Knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
* Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics.
* Must be able to provide grow resume, pictures and portfolio at interview.
* Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail.
* You are at least 21 years of age.
* You have no felony convictions.
* You are willing to participate in an extensive background check.
* You are trustworthy and hardworking.
*Competitive Salary, relocation pay and possible equity for qualified applicants.
Send resumes via email to email@example.com
Tagged as: cannabis, cultivation, head grower
Our team is growing fast..! It’s an exciting time for our company. We have everything it takes to be the...Apply For This Job
Licensed dispensary seeking staff to work in cultivation site, extraction lab and edibles kitchen opening in Phoenix Arizona (southwest valley)....Apply For This Job