A field marketing representative is responsible for driving brand awareness through on-site, face-to-face interaction with consumers and influencers.
They provide best in class consumer interactions to amplify the CaniBrands experience within the dispensary and at events.
They communicate with consumers to determine their individual needs, introduce CaniBrands and answer questions about the brand or Cannabis.
They foster human relationships through communication and the distribution of marketing collateral in order to drive sales.
Full time hours with flexible timing over the week depending on events planned.
You will be trained on our brand and product features and be asked to maintain our high standards of visual appearance when setting up within the store.
The ideal candidate thrives working independently and is a motivated self-starter. You are highly conversational, a good listener, and able to ensure customer satisfaction to drive sales results for CaniBrands.
Knowledge or experience with cannabis is a plus
• Previous experience in field sales
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Comfort and skill in problem solving and resolving customer issues
• Must be 21+
• Must have reliable transportation
No criminal record
• Ensure high level of consumer experience through consumer education and customer service
• Assess consumer needs; provide help and recommendations on key products and product features
• Engage consumers at the entrance of the store, introducing our brand and/or fielding any brand and product related inquiries.
• Meet sales objectives through excellent customer service and helping guide consumers to the point of purchase.
• Maintain adequate stock levels and visual merchandising excellence per the brand guidelines
• Actively seek out potential customers within the store
• Remain knowledgeable and up to date on product offering and key features of each product to provide customers with appropriate solutions.
• Work with dispensary sales associates to drive customers to the point of sale and drive conversion
• Build trust with both the dispensary and consumers
• Provide weekly report to head office on feedback, traffic, and consumer interactions.
• Maintain a clean, enhanced visual presentation, always
Host CaniBrands demonstration events across your territory in dispensaries each month. (8-16)
Host CaniBrands budtender training each week in dispensaries
Visit dispensaries regularly to build relationships with front line staff and management within location
Educate consumers about CaniBrands products in all interactions
Plan and host local pop-up events for CaniBrands
Trend-spot and share (report) pulse of market
Attend Cannabis, Music and lifestyle events in California representing CaniBrands to interact with consumers and fans.
Share field generated content with social media team
Prepare weekly reports
Prepare territory tactical plans
Host and participate in CaniClub events and chats
Tagged as: field sales
Position Summary The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining and growing membership. This will be done through communication...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY AG Gas is an emerging company with a disruptive “Ag Tech” technology that provides CO2 enrichment services to stimulate...Apply For This Job
Green Little Boxes is a packaging company in search of a dynamic, personable, driven, self starting rockstar to join our...Apply For This Job
We’re looking for a friendly and professional budtender for a weekend part-time position. General duties will include keeping up with...Apply For This Job