A leading, innovative cannabis company is seeking an experienced and qualified Sales Representative / Account Manager to join our revolutionary sales team in Washington.
We are seeking a determined and extraordinary sales representative with a talent in building relationships, and story-based selling. Do you leave a lasting impression? We want to hear from you. This position requires a driven and ambitious work ethic with a goal to challenge the status quo. Industry knowledge is preferred but not limited to.
Follow up and dedication are the most critical parts of our business ethics.
• Identify and qualify potential new accounts on a daily basis as per sales teams’ weekly goals.
• Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, cold call, and in-person visits.
• Update accounts with any new product(s) as they are released
• Educate accounts on products through provided marketing materials and in-store educational demos. Marketing collateral should continuously be distributed throughout your defined territory.
• Watch and report sale trends as they affect company brand.
• Update SalesForce with client interactions, samples, and/or order deliveries as needed.
• Maintain communications with supervisor / manager about current inventory; account activities; and current/pending orders.
• Actively communicate with other team members and provide assistance as needed, including but not limited to packaging, processing, training, and social media.
• Be a Team Player with focus on company goals and not just individual ones.
We are looking for inspired team members who want to actively contribute and build the company culture.
• Knowledge of cannabis products is preferred.
• Proven and verifiable track record that demonstrates the ability to negotiate closings and reach or exceed sales goals.
· Energy that glows; ability to leave a lasting impression
· Serious Applicants Only.
· Clean Driving Record.
· 21 Years of age or older.
· In-Store Product/Brand Demonstrations 2-5 times a week.
· Extrovert; must love people.
· Independent/outbound sales with daily reporting to Sales Director.
· Company provided KPI’s and Policies.
· Ability to perform under pressure.
· Experience in presentation skills with small groups.
· Strong B2B/B2C Closing Ability.
· Passion for connecting with others and building long-term relationships.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· +2 Years of College (Preferred).
· +4 Years’ Experience in Sales/Marketing.
· Ability to be mobile on the road working 5 days a week with no other commitments.
· Prospecting through store visits and cold calling 5 days a week.
· Experienced in relationship-based selling.
· Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint reporting.
· Experience with CRM Management.
· Maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
· Ability to effectively communicate by using oral, written and computer skills.
· Ability to fill out required paperwork and on time.
· Competitive Base Salary + Commission.
· Company Provided Vehicle, Cell-Phone and all materials needed for success.
· Group Health Insurance Option.
· World-class leadership and training opportunities.
· Wealth of opportunities for growth within the organization.
High School Diploma or GED. · +2 Years of College (Preferred). ·
Years of Experience
4 Years’ Experience in Sales/Marketing.
About Us The Loud Line is an online cannabis marketplace in pursuit of providing the most convenient, customer-centered cannabis delivery...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an experienced salesperson to do outside sales for our exclusive line of all natural CBD based...Apply For This Job
The HERBIVORE of Napa Valley Our ‘Call To Action’ … The Herbivore Medicinal Cannabis Dispensary of Napa Valley is seeking...Apply For This Job