A leading, innovative cannabis company is seeking an experienced and qualified Sales Representative / Account Manager to join our revolutionary sales team in Washington.
We are seeking a determined and extraordinary sales representative with a talent in building relationships, and story-based selling. Do you leave a lasting impression? We want to hear from you. This position requires a driven and ambitious work ethic with a goal to challenge the status quo. Industry knowledge is preferred but not limited to.
Follow up and dedication are the most critical parts of our business ethics.
• Identify and qualify potential new accounts on a daily basis as per sales teams’ weekly goals.
• Develop sales relationships with new accounts via email, cold call, and in-person visits.
• Update accounts with any new product(s) as they are released
• Educate accounts on products through provided marketing materials and in-store educational demos. Marketing collateral should continuously be distributed throughout your defined territory.
• Watch and report sale trends as they affect company brand.
• Update SalesForce with client interactions, samples, and/or order deliveries as needed.
• Maintain communications with supervisor / manager about current inventory; account activities; and current/pending orders.
• Actively communicate with other team members and provide assistance as needed, including but not limited to packaging, processing, training, and social media.
• Be a Team Player with focus on company goals and not just individual ones.
We are looking for inspired team members who want to actively contribute and build the company culture.
• Knowledge of cannabis products is preferred.
• Proven and verifiable track record that demonstrates the ability to negotiate closings and reach or exceed sales goals.
· Energy that glows; ability to leave a lasting impression
· Serious Applicants Only.
· Clean Driving Record.
· 21 Years of age or older.
· In-Store Product/Brand Demonstrations 2-5 times a week.
· Extrovert; must love people.
· Independent/outbound sales with daily reporting to Sales Director.
· Company provided KPI’s and Policies.
· Ability to perform under pressure.
· Experience in presentation skills with small groups.
· Strong B2B/B2C Closing Ability.
· Passion for connecting with others and building long-term relationships.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· +2 Years of College (Preferred).
· +4 Years’ Experience in Sales/Marketing.
· Ability to be mobile on the road working 5 days a week with no other commitments.
· Prospecting through store visits and cold calling 5 days a week.
· Experienced in relationship-based selling.
· Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint reporting.
· Experience with CRM Management.
· Maintain high degree of confidentiality at all times.
· Ability to effectively communicate by using oral, written and computer skills.
· Ability to fill out required paperwork and on time.
· Competitive Base Salary + Commission.
· Company Provided Vehicle, Cell-Phone and all materials needed for success.
· Group Health Insurance Option.
· World-class leadership and training opportunities.
· Wealth of opportunities for growth within the organization.
High School Diploma or GED. · +2 Years of College (Preferred). ·
Years of Experience
4 Years’ Experience in Sales/Marketing.
Henry’s Original creates the highest quality Clean Green Certified cannabis products on the market. We are a 100% licensed and...Apply For This Job
M&F Talent has a client in sustainable crop management who is looking for a Regional Sales Representative. Our client is...Apply For This Job