BizTender is looking to expand our team. Someone who’s personable, driven, goal oriented, team player that is comfortable cold-calling prospects, and building relationships from scratch. Qualities should include self-discipline, persistence, resilience and grit. Along with being Tech Savvy and a quick learner.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
* Establish, develop, & maintain business and customer relationships.
* Set and Achieve agreed upon sales targets within schedule.
* Coordinate sales effort with other team members & departments.
* Regular reports on customer feedback, problems, interests, and feature requests.
* Reach out to target customers through cold calling & emails.
* Stay up to date on current states laws.
* Strong writing & communication skills
* College degree preferred, but not required
* Preference given to those with 3+ years of successful B2B outside sales experience
* Understanding of Metrc is a plus
* 21+ years of age needed per state laws
* Commission only contract to start with quick bonuses. No Caps.
* Work Remote
* Min 1 Year in related fields preferred
* Remote, USA preferred
Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks. May include: extended periods of sitting, lengthy typing and reading, standing, carrying or holding containers/boxes up to 75 pounds, and performing repetitive motions.
M&F Talent has a client in water treatment technology that is looking to onboard a motivated Sales Representative. Our client...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an outgoing and knowledgeable budtender for a part-time position. A budtender is responsible for providing the...Apply For This Job