We’re looking for a friendly and professional budtender for a weekend part-time position. General duties will include keeping up with marijuana regulations and facility procedure and rules, providing excellent customer service, and keeping respective work areas clean and organized.
Duties for budtender position will include but not limited to:
– Assisting patients in choosing meds that will work best for their ailments
– Accurately describing methods of consumption, ratios, milligrams of THC/CBD and dosages to patients
– Ringing patients up for their purchases/handling cash attentively
– Educate yourself on new products as they come in
– Keep up to date on new developments with cannabinoids and their medical uses
You must be at least 21 years old and available weekends, and reliable and punctual.
Full details on our website: CBD.CEO Looking for a self-starter who loves working from home (no office meetings). You will...Apply For This Job
About Us The Loud Line is an online cannabis marketplace in pursuit of providing the most convenient, customer-centered cannabis delivery...Apply For This Job