We’re looking for a friendly and professional budtender for a weekend part-time position. General duties will include keeping up with marijuana regulations and facility procedure and rules, providing excellent customer service, and keeping respective work areas clean and organized.
Duties for budtender position will include but not limited to:
– Assisting patients in choosing meds that will work best for their ailments
– Accurately describing methods of consumption, ratios, milligrams of THC/CBD and dosages to patients
– Ringing patients up for their purchases/handling cash attentively
– Educate yourself on new products as they come in
– Keep up to date on new developments with cannabinoids and their medical uses
You must be at least 21 years old and available weekends, and reliable and punctual.
Position Summary The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for retaining and growing membership. This will be done through communication...Apply For This Job
SUMMARY AG Gas is an emerging company with a disruptive “Ag Tech” technology that provides CO2 enrichment services to stimulate...Apply For This Job