San Francisco: Inspira Marketing is looking for experienced & out-going BA’s for on-going project for our client PAX.
• Be the company educator representative for PAX San Francisco market at various events
• Thoroughly understand PAX products to inform customers
• Participate in activations as a spokesperson for PAX
• Be a key brand influencer for PAX in territory
• Responsible for complying & completing activation recaps
• Responsible for photo captures in both B2B & B2C PAX engagements
• Network and build trusting relationships with PAX accounts
• Post about PAX activations via social media
• Assist in organizing marketing activations
• Reporting to the PAX Field Activation Manager;
• Ensuring strong level of communication with PAX
• Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
• Must be 21+
• Experience in retail sales is a plus
• Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus
• Proven good track record as a BA with at least 3 years of experience
• Must have reliable transportation
• Professional appearance & attitude
• Outgoing, engaging personality with a desire to meet new people
• Excellent communication skills
• Close proximity to downtown San Francisco
• Be reliable & out-going
• Assist with the set-up & breakdown of the event with team lead or manager
• Wear proper uniform during working hours which is a provided shirt then you wear your own black jeans, pants or shorts with no rips, tears, bedazzled & comfortable shoes.
• Be able to stand for long periods time on your feet
Pay: Inspira pays on a regular schedule & you will be paid as W2 temporary worker. Pay is $30/hour.
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Are you passionate about hydroponics? Looking for a company where you will be challenged every day and have an opportunity...Apply For This Job
Fireball Cannabis Brand Management & Sales Program TEAM RED – MUST BE 21 OPERATION – PAINT THE TOWN RED · ...Apply For This Job
What we’re looking for: Are you someone who enjoys being out in the field and not stuck behind a desk...Apply For This Job
Hello! Havas STREET is currently hiring energetic and reliable Brand Reps for in-store demos on a new line of cannabis...Apply For This Job