Currently expanding its greenhouse cultivation operations and is recruiting for a “Accounting Manager – Greenhouse Operations”. This is a hands on, self-directed position that will create, implement and maintain accounting and finance processes and procedures for future, state of the art, cannabis cultivation facility. The incumbent will be a key member of the management team reporting directly to the CEO.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· This position will develop and maintain greenhouse accounting process ensuring accurate and timely month end closes in accordance with GAAP and corporate policy.
· Prepare monthly financial statements and reports.
· Analyzes and interprets statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability and performances against budget.
· Establish and ensure that an effective internal control environment exist.
· Reports key cost indicators and operational performance indicators in a meaningful way to improve management decision-making.
· Manages the standard cost systems and product costing process.
· Lead the development of annual plant budgets and weekly/monthly forecasting.
· This position will also add value through strategic projects and initiatives that focus on driving the business forward.
· This position reports to CEO and works closely with operations, purchasing, inventory and CPA firm.
Qualifications and Skills:
A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA or CPA a plus.
Extremely strong technical accounting skills, including knowledge of GAAP and current accounting principles and practices; knowledge of GASB a plus.
Knowledge of local, state and federal payroll principles, practices and regulations and of principles and practices of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning.
5-10 years of progressive financial management experience, with 3-5 years in a standard cost manufacturing/agricultural environment and 3-5 years supervisory exp.
Excellent written and verbal skill with leadership experience with the ability to solve problems in a team-oriented environment; knowledge of principles and practices of effective management, supervision, and employee performance evaluation.
Excellent coaching and team building skills; strong interpersonal skills.
Advanced expertise with Microsoft Excel; intermediate expertise in Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
Basic knowledge of database management systems (SQL).
Experience with ERP software and with integrating data from multiple systems and databases desired.
Must be at least 21 years old per state regulations and successfully pass a background and drug screening (excluding cannabis)
Miami CBD is looking for a Packing and Shipping Coordinator for our Boynton Beach office to start immediately. Requirements: Assist...Apply For This Job