Our Site: Canna Security America
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following.
· Perform routing and emergency service calls
· Troubleshoots and identifies malfunctioning or inoperative equipment on alarm systems by using electronic testing equipment.
· Provides documentation of service and hours worked.
· Performs preventative and routine maintenance, as needed on existing alarm systems.
· Trains new users in operation of alarm system equipment.
· Must be able to troubleshoot and repair CCTV IP systems, Card Access and intrusion detection
· Fundamental knowledge of basic electronics and Ohms law.
· Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
· Knowledge of Basic IP Networks.
· Knowledge of Burglar Alarm Systems.
· Knowledge of Basic CCTV Systems, NVRs, DVRs, etc.
· Knowledge of Basic Access Control Systems, Facility Management systems.
· Must understand basic electrical theory, electrical safety and troubleshooting skills.
· Must be able to read blue prints and schematic drawings.
· Ability to operate power tools.
· Must possess good decision-making skills, be very organized and detail oriented.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and five years related experience and/or training and five years’ experience with various alarm systems and their operation or can demonstrate equivalent knowledge and skills.
· Some related prior experience in military, electrical, electronic, or construction field.
· Must be able to pass a company-administered exam to demonstrate proficiency.
· Must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Please send resume to email@example.com