Our Site: HCi
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are currently looking for a production assistant for crop maintenance, general cleaning and maintenance duties. The incumbent will be passionate about medical cannabis, energetic, ambitious, kind and creative.
• Maintain the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility inside the production area and facility at all times, including routine cleaning and sterilization of equipment and infrastructure
• Handle plant waste in accordance with sops and the acmpr;
• Harvest preparation and trimming and daily crop maintenance;
• Quality monitoring of the entire production process;
• Ensure safe handling of plants from production through to drying rooms;
• Maintain general care of tools, technical equipment, and production facility;
• Follow hygiene and health and safety rules described by sops;
• Perform and control activities related to cannabis material and execute production processes as per respective standard operating procedures (sops);
• Adhere to strict sanitation sops during crop rotation, and after whenever cannabis is present in a room;
• Daily updating of process data, record correct coding and numbering of all plant materials;
• Ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines, internal organizational policies and security measures related to cannabis;
• Packing/labelling, receiving/shipping;
• Ensure that plant production stay on schedule and plants maintain quality standards;
• Physical requirements necessary include standing for long periods of time, lifting of 25lbs and exposure to high heat and humidity;
• Report regulatory issues and concerns to quality assurance department and manager; and other responsibilities as assigned by department supervisors/ leads and managers.
• Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
• Knowledge of ACMPR and cannabis
• Demonstrated experience in cultivation of cannabis or other delicate commercial crops
• Ability to work independently and as a team
• Must follow policies and contribute towards the goal of achieving production targets
How to Apply
please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org