Order Fulfillment Technician I
6451 NE Colwood Way, Portland, OR 97218, USA
Our Site: Farmer’s Friend Extracts
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
FFE is one of Oregon’s finest licensed recreational cannabis manufacturing groups dedicated to providing the cannabis community access to premium quality Refined Cannabis Oil (RCO) in a variety of products and forms at an affordable price. FFE provides a variety of services to clients, including formulation, CO2 extraction, contract manufacturing, and white label packaging.
Visit Us: www.ffepdx.com, www.cbdapothacary.com
A Fulfillment Technician will be responsible for product packaging which includes assembly line style manufacturing and filling. It requires the assembly of tiny parts by hand – as well as dispensing small amounts of liquids efficiently and accurately. Thus this person must be good with their hands. The skill set/ responsibilities include the following:
– Assembly line style manufacturing of tiny parts
– Can effectively use Google Drive including Sheets, Docs, Calendar, and is generally computer proficient
– Feels comfortable working with manufacturing style equipment/filling equipment
– Putting together packaging such as small boxes – and filling them
– Stuffing small pouches and packages
– Cleaning spaces such as tables and floors
– Attention to detail but able to work quickly
– Other projects as they arise
The ideal candidate will already have experience in a manufacturing environment.
– 1+ year of experience in a similar role.
– Must be able to perform physical tasks for extended periods of time including standing, walking, climbing, bending, pushing, pulling and twisting over surfaces
– Complex levels of manual dexterity
– Be capable of lifting 45 lbs from the floor
– Comfortable working in close proximity to others
– Strong situational awareness
– Ability to follow SOPs and industry safety best practices
– Must have the ongoing right to work in the U.S.
– High school level education or equivalent
– Must be 21+ years old
– Current OLCC Marijuana Workers Permit (or ability to obtain within 2 weeks of hire)
– Current Oregon Food Handlers Card (or ability to obtain within 2 weeks of hire)
How to Apply
Email resume and 1-page cover letter tailored to this specific job to email@example.com with the job title and your name in the subject line. (e.g. Order Fulfillment Technician I – Jane Doe)