Member Relationship Specialist
21771 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92630, USA
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you looking for a solid, entry level full-time position in the Cannabis Industry but have not found the professionalism and right ethical fit for you? You may be the exact person we need to start helping people and making them happy as a Member Relationship Specialist for Papa Ganja, a new legal and professional delivery collective.
The main purpose of this position is to interact with new and existing collective members and ensure everyone has a professional and positive experience.
• Communicate with members on a daily basis answering company’s phone line, email and other methods.
• Verify new and existing patients and members.
• Educate patients on most effective medicine for certain issues and ailments.
• Take orders by phone and online.
• Update collective menu on various websites.
• Assist with the fulfillment of collective orders and inventory control.
• Work closely with the Management team to identify opportunities and contribute to collective improvement and/or operation efficiencies.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must live in Orange County, preferably near Lake Forest.
• 1-2 years professional experience in a administrative or customer service role.
• A confident communicator who is not easily tossed off balance by feedback.
• Motivated by learning, unafraid of failing, strives to keep trying and being educated on new things.
• Familiarity with websites and programs like Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
• 18 years old or older.
• Valid, current Doctor’s recommendation.
• No criminal history or driving record. Safety and professionalism is our priority.
HOW TO APPLY:
The Papa Ganja Member Relationship Specialist dream job is here for the taking but here’s what it’s going to take from you:
1) Complete the questions below (this shows us you’re really serious).
2) Send us your resume and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile.
It’s a lot to ask, so what will we do in return? If you complete the application in full, we guarantee that our management team will review your application and will personally respond to you directly within 3 business days or less.
If you want a professional and meaningful job with an new, innovative company then Papa Ganja might be the place for you. What are you waiting for? We look forward to hearing from you.
PAPA GANJA MEMBER RELATIONSHIP SPECIALIST QUESTIONS
(REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION)
1) Why do you want the job? Why medical marijuana instead all of the other exciting pursuits out there?
2) Describe the best customer service experience you ever had? (preferably with a dispensary or collective) Why do you think that one is the best?
3) Describe how have you successfully and humbly helped someone in your life?
For serious, confidential consideration, please email your resume or LinkedIn profile, and questionnaire answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
For serious, confidential consideration, please email your resume or LinkedIn profile, and questionnaire answers to email@example.com