101 S Main St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
Our Site: Delta 9
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Perform general maintenance duties on building and machines.
• Be able to perform preventative maintenance on the machines.
• Maintain machinery, equipment, and tools for cleaning, lubricating, greasing, and/or oiling to ensure optimum working order.
• Makes repairs to heating, ventilating, air conditioning equipment according to instructions such as replacing belts on motors, changing filters, bearings, etc.
• Perform repairs on production machines and/or equipment when a malfunction has been detected. May discusses machine operation variations with supervisors or other maintenance workers to diagnose the problem and repair the machine.
• Assist workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
• Develop, coordinate and track project list activities.
• Lays out, assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
• Upon completion of work, enters appropriate information onto worksheet for submission and filing and/or enters into MRP system for filing and tracking.
Examples of equipment you’ll be working on:
C02 Extraction machines
Ingersoll Rand and Kaeser Compressors
How to Apply
If you are mechanically inclined and a hard worker, we are looking for you!
** This position is located in East Los Angeles, CA
Our employees generous pay, smoothie Wednesday, catered lunch Fridays and endless snacks, candy, coffee and soda! All employees earn vacation bi-weekly, benefits will be offered soon!