7027 Hayvenhurst Ave, Van Nuys, CA 91406, USA
Our Site: CannaSafe
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Field Sampling Specialist
CannaSafe Analytics is committed to defining consumer safety and quality assurance standards for the cannabis industry. We are a full-service testing laboratory offering a one-stop solution where cannabis cultivators and distributors can ensure that their products are in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Samplers will report to the Director of Operations. They must work under all laws and regulations of the legal cannabis market. Samplers must be detail oriented and punctual.
• Perform on-site field sampling pick-ups in accordance with state regulations and Lab operating procedures
• Interface between clients and laboratory
• Provide excellent customer service
• Driving for multiple hours at a time throughout the Los Angeles Area
• Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
• Follow detailed chain of custody protocols according to state regulations
• Ability to respect and maintain client confidentiality
• Ability to work efficiently and effectively under time constraints
• Collect detailed data in the field according to SOPs
• Input data into LIMS and seed-to-sale system, as required
• Run errands, as needed
Education and experience required:
• Minimum 2-year associates degree in related field (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with time management skills and ability to self manage
• Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Personable, Organized and Punctual
• Previous Customer Service experience preferred
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Familiarity with the Los Angeles area
• Familiarity with the Bureau of Cannabis Control regulations is a plus
Physical Requirements: While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close, distance, and peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus as well as work on a computer for extended periods of time.