106 W 1st St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA
Our Site: Source Cannabis
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Join our team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused team members as the face of the company. We help entrepreneurs and business owners both individually and broadly build their sales and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of companies. Our teams of strategists, marketers, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans for every type of business.
• Manage your business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
• Grow and cultivate a sales territory and a book of business
• Develop business strategies that optimize the market potential.
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in full life-cycle sales.
• Experience in developing relationships with new customers and serving as a consultant
• Outbound sales experience.
• Outside Sales Experience Prefferred
• Experience in building a book of business, ensuring the management and fulfillment of strategic targets, and in developing associated agreements.
• Experience in educating new clients on the benefits of different products and offerings.
• A proven track record of exceeding quota attainment.
• Demonstrated understanding of the sales process and client acquisition and retention
• Independent self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and with the ability to thrive in a team environment.
• Effective communication skills, with the ability to provide comprehensive and consultative solutions to prospective clients.
How to Apply
Please Apply with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org